Default L.A. to Vegas, VIA Death Valley?

Hi Everyone,
    I was wondering if you could tell me if I leave at 9:30AM from the San Fernando Valley going to Las Vegas, through Death Valley...
    What would the best route be to see all the important attractions in Death Valley, I want to see Badwater Basin and the rest I'm not sure about? I think Scotty's junction is too far out the way? Also, do I have enough time? I figure I'd be there by 1:30 PM and then spend about 3-3 1/2 hours touring Death Valley and then be in Vegas around 7PM. Does this sound like a reasonable feat?
    Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

South of England.

Default Doable.

The popular route would be to head up the 395 to Olancha and take the 190 across DV, passing the sand dunes near Stovepipe Wells and through Furnace creek [where there is the Inn and ranch to stop at]. After a short detour to Badwater continue to Death valley junction and then the State line/ Ash Meadows road to Pahrump and then 160 to Vegas. This will give some wonderful views of this fascinating landscape and yes it is feasible but don't be surprised if you turn up in Vegas a little later as you won't want to rush.

Joplin MO

From the Valley, take whatever's convenient (118, 405, 5, 170, 210) to go north to pick up the 5 - what you want is the 14 (Antelope Valley Fwy) through Palmdale, Lancaster, and Mojave. This will join 395 near Ridgecrest. It's 213 miles from the 405/101 interchange to the west boundary of the park on 190, this can be done in 4 hours if you don't hit traffic.

Default Thank you!

Thank You Southwest Dave and GLC!!! I am so excited to go!!!