Default Navajo Falls, AZ...still around?

I wasn't sure where to post this, so let me know if it fits in another topic better! :)

I'm planning a two- maybe three-week, cross-country trip to see the heart of America. The next month I'll be putting together a proper itinerary to have a general guideline to keep to; so far, most of the areas of definite interest are in UT, AZ, and NM (not to mention Mountain View, AR).

I am concerned about whether Navajo Falls near Supai, AZ, is still in one piece or not. I read that in August 2008 it was destroyed after a storm. I couldn't find any info on it's current state. Does anyone know if this beautiful place is still standing or if she's gone for good?

*crosses fingers*

I'd hike an entire day to wade in those waters and take that beauty in.

Thank you!

South of England.

Default Still closed

I understand it to still be closed to visitors, untill further notice, but thought to be re opening in the summer 2009.

You can get contact info from the official website

That's quite discouraging. I found pictures of the aftermath and I can't imagine it ever looking the same, or comparable. It's still a gorgeous area to visit, so I might make the stop just the same. Thanks for the link SW Dave! :)