Thread: phoenix

1. Default phoenix

We are commig from Finland and going to Phoenix. This is the fourth time in there. Now we are planning to take road trip phx-las vegas ( one night ) and then las vegas to salt lake city( 2 night ). I`m asking what is the most must see plases in the roud and best roud to do it. We olready are wisit the garnd canyon , las vegas, painted desert, and many more peautiful palces in your country. Must see more we love there. Can you recomending some creat and safe blace to stay night. And what is the best roud back to phoenix( and stay some place 1 night before phoenix)
    I´m sorry if the riting is wrong :) :)

Green County, Wisconsin

Default long distances

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

Do you only have 5 days/4 nights for this trip? There are lots of things to see and do here, but you're also talking about a lot of miles to cover in that amount of time. It will take at least half a day to drive from Phoenix to Las Vegas, and then you're looking at a full day to continue up to Salt Lake City. If you have already visited Phoenix several times and you've only got a short amount of time available, I think I'd fly directly into Vegas and then spend your time checking out the many attractions and feature near Las Vegas and the many national parks in Utah like Zion and Bryce, while also enjoying the Salt Lake City area. Cutting out Phoenix might give you time to see some additional things like the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, or Arches. With your current plan, you might have to to stop at one of those places, but you're going to have to cover so many miles that you'll be spending most of your time driving.