1. Default Interior/Exterior auto Thermometer?

My car doesn't even have power locks, let alone a in-car thermometer. I'm a numbers freak and like to know whats going on both inside and outside of the vehicle, so does anyone know of a good quality, preferably non-bulky thermometer(built-in would would work) that I could use in my car?

Default Radio Shack or any good electronics store

What we used for years, was an inexpensive but remarkably accurate thermometer sold by Radio Shack. It mounts with a suction cup on the dash and is connected to a sensor that we routed to the door jamb (where it could sense outside temps). That way I could know that it truly was -17 before stepping outside -- actually come to think of it, that knowledge wasn't particularly helpful or welcome....

Mark

Default Second that

My parents have a little radio shack thermometer in their car that they've got attached with some double sided tape. I imagine its the same model, or at least a very similar one to the one that Mark is talking about. I'm sure it wasn't expensive, and they've had it for probably 10 years now and its still working.

What you are looking for is a Radio Shack 63-1019, which is discontinued. However, here is one for sale.

Default Not the model we used

The model we used, was about that size, but was connected to a input sensor with a 30" cable that was routed to the door jamb for sensing purposes.

Mark

6. Default

You can buy one at a travel plaza (TA, Flying J, etc) for between $10-$20.

I had one, but broke the sensor.

Honestly, it's not that handy, as mentioned, it's not that welcome to truly know how cold it is outside sometimes.

Sykotyk