1. Default Road trip from LA >> Grand canyon >> Vegas

Hi
    I'm new member in RTA. I plan to go travel for 4days from LA to Grand canyon, Vegas and back to LA. I have some concern;

1. If I want to go to Antelope canyon at Page, I have to pass Kanab city when I'm going to Vegas right? I heard many people got the ticket from the police about their speed limit, is that true?

2. Is the 4-day duration is too tight for Antelope canyon? or should I skip that and travel only Grand canyon back to I-40 and I-15 straight to Vegas?
    I plan to live in Vegas for 2days and 1day for GC.

3. Could you suggest me the hotel to live near Grand canyon? I'm interested in Holiday Inn Express in Tusayan and it's not too expensive for me. Had anyone ever been this place, is it good?

Thank you so much

p.s. Sorry for my English, I'm the international student ^^

It's always wise to obey the speed limit anywhere. You never know where a policeman may be with his radar gun.

I have not stayed in that hotel, but I've seen it and been in the lobby - it looks very decent.

Default To rushed.

Hello and welcome to the R.T.A. forums.

1. If I want to go to Antelope canyon at Page, I have to pass Kanab city when I'm going to Vegas right? I heard many people got the ticket from the police about their speed limit, is that true?
    Going through Kanab would be an option. You will only get a speeding ticket if you are speeding ;-) although I haven't heard that Kanab is any different from elsewhere. When going through any town watch your speed.

2. Is the 4-day duration is too tight for Antelope canyon? or should I skip that and travel only Grand canyon back to I-40 and I-15 straight to Vegas?
    I plan to live in Vegas for 2days and 1day for GC.
    With 4 days including travelling I would leave Antelope canyon. By the time you have got to Vegas and spent 2 nights, driven to the Grand canyon for a night it is about a 9 hour drive back to L/A. I would explore more of the canyon and leave in the afternoon and stop on the way back to L/A.

You could get Lodgings inside the GCNP, Tusayan is the nearest situated town outside the entrance.