1. Default Florida To Canada!

So I need some ideas on where to stop/what to see on a road trip to canada, montreal area from Jacksonville Florida..!
    We are leaving mid July. ABout a month and a half for this trip. I want some super cool ideas from all you super cool travellers!
    Thanks guys.

I am not sure our enroute, but anything in response is great. IT will help us figure out the ways we want to go!
    Thanks thanks thanks!

South of England.

Default Countless options.

Hello and welcome to the R.T.A. forums.

With a month and a half on the road you have thousands of options. Do you want to take your time and do short detours from the main route or see more of the country ? You could pretty much head anywhere with the time you have. [Lucky you! ] ;-)

I would have a good search around the forums and in the Roadtrip planning pages [in the green tool bar above] and gather some ideas and see what appeals to you as peoples opinion of what's "cool" vary greatly.

Here is one thread which contains Thousands of ideas.
    Do some research, get the maps out and when you have some ideas post them up and we can help you piece your trip together.

Western/Central Massachusetts

Default Lots of time

If you were to just drive straight, this trip would only take three days, one-way, so with the time you've listed, you have multiple options available to you. Is this a round trip? How much time are you planning on spending in Montreal?

If it were my trip, I'd probably take the time to travel North via the roads through Appalachia, enjoying the sights, smells, and sounds off the Interstates. Of course, if you're looking for a bit more convenience, this probably wouldn't be the best route for you. What kind of traveler are you? Are you looking for big city life, abundant dining choices, easy access to various services? Are you planning on staying in hotels or camping, or a mixture of the two? How many people will be in your group? Any ideas from any of them on what they'd really like to see along your route?