1. Default Travel from las vegas to Grand Canyon scottsdale in a week

We will be travelling to Las vegas in Feb but would like to visit the Grand canyon and scottsdale -any recommended routes and would this be a lot to achieve in a short space of time.
    We need to fly back from Las Vegas

Welcome to RoadTrip America!

Is your timeframe based on a round trip out of Las Vegas or does it include travelling from somewhere else within the US? Obviously this will make a huge difference! The trip itself is certainly 'do-able' (you could drive from coast to coast in this time)

Green County, Wisconsin

Default quite easily

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

None of the places you've listed are more than a few hours to a days drive away from each other, so doing this all in a week will be very easy.

A basic route would be to take US-93 across the dam to I-40, take that across to Williams, AZ and then cut back north to the Canyon. On your way to Scottsdale, head down to Flagstaff and take I-17 south (perhaps stopping around Sedona) to the Phoenix area. US-93 is then the direct route back to Vegas, its not an Interstate, but its still very heavily traveled with people going between phx and LV.

Washington state coast/Olympic Peninsula

Default It's a nice loop

Here's how I would do it.

I would plan a day to drive to Grand Canyon. You could enjoy the sights at Grand Canyon Village and spend the night in that area, and then enjoy the viewpoints along the drive the next day as you make your way east along the rim. Then it's an easy drive down to Scottsdale for the evening. Then back to LV the next day. Of course, if you have extra days, you can add more time here. I think the two nights are the minimum you need in order not to feel extra-rushed.