1. Default Cheap RV rental ??????

Hi guys , im from the u.k and im getting married next year , we are going on a road trip around the west coast , we fly in and out of san francisco , ive been looking around alot for a class C rv , and found loads , i would like to know your opinions on hire companys and which are the best .
    thanks rich and kate .

South of England.

Default I'm not sure there is such a thing.

Cheap and R.V. rental are not often used in the same sentence.

Hello and welcome to the R.T.A forums.

I think you need to keep searching different company's for any deals they may have going. I have recently booked with Cruise America as they have some "hot deal" offers at the moment, one being some free nights for booking early for next year and it's the best deal I have found recently, but it's always changing.
    For San Fran I have used this Family run business and was very pleased with the "more personal" service they offer.
    All the lay outs of the class 'C' are very similar from any of the company's in there respective sizes.
    When checking prices be sure to add all those extras up such as; Extra Miles not included, kitchen and bedroom kits, cleaning and prep charges and things like generator use, they all add up.