1. Default Virgin road trippers! Please help!

So I'm planning the ULTIMATE COAST TO COAST road trip from Maryland to California. And it has to be the adventure of a lifetime! It'll be my best friend and I, and we are looking for any information about YOUR state! We'll be going through: VA, PA, OH, IN, IL, MO, OK, TX, NM, AZ and on to Cali!!!! There's no better way to get to know your way around than asking the locals. We would greatly appreciate any info you could give us about your town or area. That would include good restaurants, local attractions, fun clubs/bars, neighborhoods to stay away from ha, how cops are in your area, any tolls, etc. Basically anything you could tell us would be AWESOME! Also, we'd LOVE to meet new people so we're lookin for cool fun people around our age(between 20-26) to hang out with and show us around. PLEASE PLEASE!! Any help you could give let us know, send me a message or reply back here! THANK YOU ALL!

Las Vegas, Nevada

Default I've spent time in all of those states -- am I a local?

Quote Originally Posted by peppamintkiss06 View Post
    And it has to be the adventure of a lifetime!
    Every road trip is an adventure -- Welcome to the Great American RoadTrip Forum -- I think you need to do some more of the work yourself. But here is a good place to start.

Washington state coast/Olympic Peninsula

Default Gosh! I hope you have many more adventures ahead of you!

This should be the first of many adventures in your lives.

Each state is a big place. And I have doubts you're making your way through my own town. :) So it would be helpful to know where in each state you're planning on going so we have an understanding of your general route and can make suggestions for other things along the way. Also, what kind of attractions are you interested in? Scenic wonders? Hiking? Clubs? Shopping? Amusement/theme parks? Water sports? Camping? Historic sites and museums? Cultural events? Festivals? It's just too wide open to give you a good answer right now.