1. Default Honeymoon in America July/August 2009

Hello ;
    Myself and my FianceÚ are getting married in July 2009 and are planning to go on Honeymoon to America for approximately 3 - 4 weeks. Both us have never been to the US before. We have loads of ideas as to where to go, but we would welcome any suggestions/recommendations that anyone might have. We are both 30 and enjoy a mixture of activities/culture and relaxation so really any suggestions/recommendations as to where to go, places to visit, places to stay etc are all welcome. Thanks for your help.

South of England.

Default Congratulations!

Hello and welcome to R.T.A.

As you know the United states covers a huge area and has lots of great destinations.
    I think you need to let us in on a few of your thoughts for us to even begin making suggestions. You may have gathered by my name I am a huge fan of the Southwestern states, but I cannot compare to those I have yet to see.

Are you thinking of driving across the country as a one way trip and see a little bit of a lot of things or staying in one area and seeing a lot more of it. Another option would be a 2 part holiday, maybe part on the East side and part in the West.

Have a search of the forums, theres plenty of info and then pop back with some thoughts and we would love to help you piece it all together.
    Last edited by Southwest Dave; 08-26-2008 at 11:04 AM. Reason: clarity