1. Default Looking for a roadtrip partner from T.O thru U.S

I am heading west and looking for someone to share the scenery with. I am a single straight male teacher, 42 (gulp!), who wants to take a break from the job and see some sights between here and San Diego (do the tourist thing). I am looking for someone who has an outgoing personality, willing to camp if necessary at times, is somewhat budget concious (motels, camping, hotels etc.), and is really interested in the sights and sounds of the open road. My itinerary is flexible but I would like to include : Indiannapolis, St. Loius, The Badlands National Park, Yellowstone, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Phoenix, Albequerque etc. but if the "world's biggest ball of yarn" or whatever roadside attraction takes me/us away from the plan no problem really. I would supply the car and a goodly portion of the gas expenses and hopefully you could drive a bit and take an ownership in really wanting to check out the quirky and usual attractions. (I don't simply want to be a chauffeur; I want to enjoy the journey and not just the destination. I do not smoke but do drink socially and I am not object to try the local foods, even if it is a TGIFriday's (I am not a food snob and hope that this slice of Americanna is appealing to you too.)
    I teach in Toronto, but spend time visiting family in Kitchener over the summer and have a cottage in Muskoka. I am an honest down to earth guy who is close to his family and good friends and I realize this travel buddy search is a bit out of the ordinary but there is no time like the present to hit the road.
    If interested we would meet and see what could be arranged. For peace of mind I certainly am open to having yourself and a friend for the trip.
    If you are at all interested please contact me at 416-986-5415.
    Thanks.
    Cameron
    (this is why we remove e-mail addresses here)
    Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 07-11-2008 at 09:47 AM. Reason: moved thread to this section and removed the e-mail address

Default We hope you find some good partners

Sounds like a great road trip plan. Hopefully your post brings you some good travel partners.

mark

3. Default AWESOME US Trip Planned! Looking For Partner/BuddyTo Go With

Are you ready to take a break from your job or daily routine/ the "same old same old?" Then why not join me? My car is gassed up, gps and maps ready, I just need a travel partner to make a fun road trip thru the United States happen! Time is moving on and the summer is passing by!
    My friend had to recently cancel going on a US road trip with me so I am looking for a travel partner/companion/co-pilot/friend/buddy to go with on what I believe will be an awesome trip with NO EXPECTATIONS. (sorry for the caps, I just want to make that point clear)
    I am heading WEST and looking for someone to share the scenery with. I am a single straight male teacher,42 (gulp!), who wants to take a break from the job and see some sights between here and San Diego California (do the tourist thing).

I am looking for someone who has an outgoing personality, willing to camp if necessary at times, is somewhat budget conscious (motels, camping, hotels etc.), and is really interested in the sights and sounds of the open road. My itinerary is flexible but I would like to include : Indianapolis, The Badlands National Park, Yellowstone, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Phoenix, Albuquerque San Diego or L.A but if the "world's biggest ball of yarn" or whatever roadside attraction takes me/us away from the plan no problem really.

I would like to leave as soon as possible and I figure the trip will take 2 weeks.
    I would supply the car and a good portion of the gas expenses and hopefully you could drive a bit and take an ownership in really wanting to check out the quirky and usual attractions. (I don't simply want to be a chauffeur; I want to enjoy the journey and not just the destination. I do not smoke but do drink socially and I am not adverse to trying the local foods, even if it is a TGIFriday's (I am not a food snob and hope that this slice of Americana is appealing to you too.)
    I teach in Toronto, but spend time visiting family in Kitchener over the summer and have a cottage in Muskoka. I am an honest down to earth guy who is close to his family and good friends and I realize this travel buddy search is a bit out of the ordinary but there is no time like the present to hit the road.

If interested we would meet and see what could be arranged. For peace of mind I certainly am open to having yourself and a friend for the trip.
    If you are at all interested please contact me at 416-986-5415.
    Thanks.
    Cameron
    Last edited by AZBuck; 07-23-2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Combined posts on same trip; Email removed as per previously stated policy

Default Also

While you're at it, be sure to check out these other resouces.

Best of Luck

AZBuck