1. Default Nashville, to Miami, to maine, to st paul

Hey, just new to the forums. I wanted to ask if anyone had any must sees along the east coast, places to eat etc. Will be leaving nashville ->miami ->maine -> and arriving in st. paul. time isnt really an opition. I have places to stay in Miami, Tampa, NC, Maryland, NYC. Any one have any suggestion? Any help would be appreciated.

Green County, Wisconsin

Default odd one

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

I will say that's one of the more unusual route paths I've seen in a while. How did you come up with these destinations? What do you hope to see along the way? You also say that time isn't an option, but I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that. How much time do you have for this trip?

3. Default

I am currently working in nashville at the moment, and planning on going back to college next year and finishing up in St.paul. And figured what the hell, never seen the east at all, got some time, got places to stay free of rent, so here i am. Been doing some light research on places to see etc, roads to drive but would like some more experienced opinions.

Green County, Wisconsin

Default ok but

Well, that answers the why question, but you still haven't told us how much time you have or what kinds of things you are interested in seeing. The east coast is a big place, but its going to be tough for us to give you any good advice without knowing what it is you are looking for on this trip.

5. Default

Time wise...I leave the 8th of july to miami, have to be in wilmington, nc by the 1st of august for the birth of a friends baby, and in NYC for the weekend of the 15th as my friend who lives there will be there between the 15-18th. Other than than that there are no time issues. I like seeing nature, waterfalls, forest, places of peace i guess, places were u can sit for an hour and just look and not have a care in the world. I plan and being at the beach most of my time in flordia, nc but not sure which beaches are worth seeing, and farther up the coast even less informed about the beauties along the coast. ALmost want to get taste for each state, food wise (what there known for that i cant get any place else, and if i could it wouldnt be worthy, like getting cajun anywhere out side of lousianna). in nyc i plan on seeing the big things since i have never been there, and in philly, and local things from my connections. But There is no limitation as to what i am willing to see.