1. Default Phoenix to Grand Canyon by road

I am planning to visit the grand canyon from Phoenix in June with my parents.
    I have a couple of days for the trip.
    Is it possible to do a loop kind of a thing so that I can see the max.
    Also, We are not a big fan of hairpin bends. Will I encounter them during this trip.

Thank you

2. Default Simple loop route..

There's a very simple loop route that gives you a good selection of the Grand Canyon..

From Phoenix, head north to Flagstaff, and then west on I-40 at Williams, and then north on AZ-64. That'll take you right to Grand Canyon Village on the South Rim, and is the park headquarters with hotels, visitors centers, etc.

When its time to leave, head east along the south rim of the canyon for about 10-15 miles (amazing views all along the way), to the east entrance of the National Park at Desert View, and then east to hit up with I-40 again just south of Cameron. From there it's a straight shot south to Phoenix again.

This route should have no hairpin turns, except a couple of low speed curves (not hair pins) as the route follows along the south rim of the canyon.

You still have the option of visiting Montezuma's Castle off I-40 north of Phoenix, or Wutpaki National Monument north of Flagstaff, as well as several other routes. I'd suggest Oak Creek Canyon and Sedona, but there are some tight curves north of Sedona as the road parallels I-40 from Sedona to Flagstaff.