Thread: LA to Dayton OH

1. Default LA to Dayton OH

Hi everyone.

I am planning a one way move from LA to Dayton next month and I wanted some advice and suggestions of places to stop and see.

At this stage I am going to spend 3 days traveling and viewing from LA to the Zion, Bryce and Grand Canyon NP. Are there any suggestions for towns to stay in around that region? Further along the I-70, I plan to stop at the Arches NP before continuing to Denver. I thought about the Mesa Verde NP, but it seems to far off the I-70.

What I wanted were any suggestions for the trip from Colorado, through Kansas, Missouri and Indiana. I though this would likely take approximately 2 to 2.5 days from Denver, if there weren't any great places to visit.

Anyway, any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Scott

Default Best of the migration eastward

Quote Originally Posted by ScottFil View Post
    I am planning a one way move from LA to Dayton next month and I wanted some advice and suggestions of places to stop and see.
    There are a few thousand places you could stop and explore between LA and Dayton, OH. Welcome to the Great American RoadTrip Forum!
    At this stage I am going to spend 3 days traveling and viewing from LA to the Zion, Bryce and Grand Canyon NP
    Here is are a couple of field reports from this area:
    Las Vegas to Bryce
    A wonderful field report of the region
    Are there any suggestions for towns to stay in around that region? Further along the I-70, I plan to stop at the Arches NP before continuing to Denver.
    Here is a field report along I-70
    What I wanted were any suggestions for the trip from Colorado, through Kansas, Missouri and Indiana. I though this would likely take approximately 2 to 2.5 days from Denver, if there weren't any great places to visit.
    I would take a look at these for ideas
    A to Z List
    Interstate "distractions"

Hope that helps a little.

Mark