Default Cody to West Yellowstone

I need your advice on what route should I take. I'll be driving from Cody to West Yellowstone. My two options are Buffalo Bill Scenic Byway or Chief Joseph Scenic Byway. I have seen photos of both roads, and I think Chief Joseph has more dramatic views. What do you think?. Also, as I have 2 days to spend in Yellowstone, and one of the them is the one I'll be driving one of this roads, it is important the time each route will take to drive.

As always, thank you very much in advance.

Washington state coast/Olympic Peninsula

It looks to me like Buffalo Bill is basically along Hwy 14 and is about 130 miles from Cody to West Yellowstone. Chief Joseph is on Hwy 296 and is about 175 miles.

It's hard to say how long it will take to drive these as it depends on how thick traffic is inside the park.

If time is of the essence for you, then I suppose Buffalo Bill is the better choice. But I think the more important thing is looking at maps of the park to figure out which of these routes takes you past sites within Yellowstone that you really want to see the most.

3. Default Cody to West

My suggestion for you, if you want the shortest way, would be to leave from Cody and go to the East Entrance through the Park. I live in Powell and can tell you that both ways are beautiful but the Chief Joseph way is longer.