1. Default roadtrip starting from Boston - help needed

hi guys!

this is an amazing forum from which I have already taken several ideas! Thank you all for sharing your knowledge!

I am from Portugal and right know I am planning my third roadtrip which will happen in May.

My first one was a 15-day tour of California and my second one was a 15-day drive which took me from Las Vegas to New York while visiting the Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce Canyon, Salt Lake City, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore, Chicago, Toronto and Buffalo. If you want, I can share my knowledge and planning for both those trips!

Right know, I was seeking your advise and help for my next one! I am planning to do this route: Boston - Acadia - Quebec - Montreal - Toronto - Buffalo - Norfolk (trough Sky Drive) - Washington - Philadelphia - NY - Home!

I have found motels for the biggest part of it, yet I am having huge problems in finding places to stay in Canada (both Quebec city and Ottawa). I am traveling with two friends and we have a somehow limited budget. Does anyone know any places where three guys could sleep in Quebec City and Ottawa for under 80 USD, taxes included? (I would love something in the 70 USD range, but all things considered, anything under 100 USD is an option)

Another question, just so that I can better estimate the cost of this trip, a value meal in McDonalds or Wendy's is in which price range?

Thank you!

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the RoadTrip America Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by kraizy View Post
    Another question, just so that I can better estimate the cost of this trip, a value meal in McDonalds or Wendy's is in which price range?
    While I would caution against eating this type of food too often on your trip, I can tell you that per person it is about $5-7 US.

It sounds like you have your route plans completed - if you could post your route plan here it would be a valuable resource.