1. Default Down to San jose from Port Angeles

My wife and I live in Victoria, BC,Canada. We have a plan to go to San Jose on first week of the May, (we'll start from Port Angeles around 1 pm)
    we want go down route 101 in 3 day- 2 night, stay in San Jose for 6 days and go back via route 5 in two days,
    Is there any camping area on route 101 and route 5?
    where is the best place to stay in night for camping in this to route?

Washington state coast/Olympic Peninsula

Default There are many possibilities for camping

If you do a websearch for "Washington state parks", "Oregon state parks" and "California state parks", you'll find their websites with maps, descriptions, and the ability to make reservations. I've stayed in many and I've never stayed in a bad one. Some of my favorites along your route are:

Coastal Washington (north to south): Bogachiel, Kalaloch, Ocean City, Twin Harbors, Grayland, Cape Disappointment

Coastal Oregon (north to south): Fort Stevens, Cape Lookout, Beverly Beach, Beachside, Umpqua Lighthouse, Cape Blanco

Inland Oregon (south to north): Champoeg (I've never camped near I-5 in the southern part of Oregon but the website lists some choices that are probably just fine.)

Inland Washington (south to north): Paradise Point, Seaquest, Lewis & Clark, Millersylvania, Potlatch, Belfair, Dosewallips. There's a nice KOA in Port Angeles if you need to stay there the night before you return home to catch an early morning ferry from Port Angeles.

I'm not as familiar with the parks in California but I'm sure the website will give you a lot of good options.

Don't rule out commercial campgrounds in any of these areas. While I prefer state and national parks, private ones work just fine for a quick overnight stay.

I suggest you consider one more day for the trip down the coast. There are really a lot of fun things to see and explore along the way.