1. Default Has a road trip ever change anyones life?

Hello. I was wondering if anyones life was ever changed by a road trip. If so in what way? Was it a big change and did anyone ever find themselves on a road trip? What was the trip in where this occured?

Green County, Wisconsin

Default always

Well, I'd say if your life hasn't changed in some way, shape, or form while on a roadtrip, you aren't taking much of a trip.

Of course, if you're looking for a little more concrete, less obtuse story, I'd check out the story of how RTA got started.

Washington state coast/Olympic Peninsula

Default Agreed

I always see and learn something new that effects me somehow. This is especially true when traveling solo, in my experience.

4. Default

Every road trip is special and you learn much more about an area and about its people.
    It has changed my life in the way that I am now addicted to road trips and try to drive around as often as possible :-)

Western/Central Massachusetts

Default All the time

I'd say that after every trip, I've changed in some way. It doesn't matter if it's a two-week long trip, or just a two-hour drive.

South of England.

a resounding YES from me. i like natures natural wonders more than anything else and everytime i take a journey i discover a little more about myself as well as others and hopefully "grow" from it. never more true than during and after our first road trip in america to fulfill a childhood dream of visiting the grand canyon.the other wonders such as yosemite and zion just blew me away and gave me such a "lift" it's amazing.
    i feel the urge for another "lift" coming on, haa haa!