Default NYC to Chicago (Denver, then Montana too)around 02/22/08

I'm flying to NYC to buy a 2000 Toyota Tacoma and drive it back to Chicago. I'm buying the truck on ebay, and can guarantee that it is mechanically sound and I will have AAA and full insurance so no worries there. The truck is a 4x4 and has a topper on the back so weather and stuff (luggage) is of no concern to me. Also, I am an experienced road-tripper and a good driver.

I'm a young fun, adventurous guy looking to have a good time and am down for anything. Maybe, if we see something cool and want to check it out, I'm down. That's how I travel. I can go straight through and be fine with that, but not going to stress about a deadline or anything. I'm totally flexible, so just let me know if you're interested.

Anyway, there is also the possibility to go to Denver and then Montana for a ski trip if anyone is interested. I will be stopping in Chi-town for a couple days, packing some stuff, maybe hang out downtown with some friends for a night and then continue on to Denver.

I will be in Denver for another week, give or take, to ski and see some college friends, and then head up to Missoula, MT where I live (kind of). I would love some cheerful and adventurous company for the trip so if your interested, like to have a good time, meet people, and don't stress about time and technicalities, than hop on board! This will be a sweet road trip in a sweet truck.
    Last edited by mschmidty1; 02-15-2008 at 10:41 PM.

Default Chicago to Denver (Then to Missoula, MT) around 02/24/08

I will be making a trip from Chicago to Denver, and then be continuing on to Missoula, MT after a week or so of skiing around Denver. If this interests anyone around Chicago, or anywhere along the way, hit me up.

I will be traveling in a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with a topper and roof rack so if you have any luggage or skis that you want to bring along it's all good! Also the option to continue to Montana is totally open as well.

I'm an experienced road-tripper and am looking for some adventurous, fun and music loving company to join me on the trek out to the Rockies.

I'm very flexible so let me know if you're interested!

Matthew
    Last edited by AZBuck; 02-16-2008 at 07:35 AM. Reason: E-mail address removed

Default Denver to Missoula, MT around 03/01

I will be heading from Denver, CO up to Missoula, MT and would love some good company for the ride.

I will be traveling in a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with a topper and roof rack so if you have any luggage or skis that you want to bring along it's all good!

I'm an experienced road-tripper and am looking for some adventurous, fun and music loving company to join me on the trek up to Montana.

I'm very flexible so let me know if you're interested!