Hi there !
I'm planning a roadtrip in November or Januar, but I have some difficulties on a part of the journey.
This will be a part of the journey:
Day 1: Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
Day 2: Death Valley to Yosemite National Park
Day 3: Yosemite National Park to San Francisco
My questions are:
- Where will be a good and interesting place to stay for the night in Death Valley ?
- Whats interesting to see in Death Valley along the drive ?
- What route will be good and scenic to drive from Death Valley to Yosemite ? I know Tioga Pass is closed this time of year.
- Where around Yosemite will be good stay for the night ?
- I'll be coming there in the winter days, so are both Death Valley and Yosemite okay to see this time of year? Is it safe to drive there with the snow and all that ?
I know the route could be better, if I had more days to do it, but unfortunatly I'm limited to the above days.