Thread: Honeymoon Help

1. Default Honeymoon Help

OK, I am new here and would like some help from the experts.

I am getting married on June 28 and would like to leave for my honeymoon on June 29 which is a Sunday.

We are going to have 3 weeks for our honeymoon.
    (we live in Pensacola FL)

1st week: Driving to Anaheim (or surrounding area)
    2nd week: Spent at Anaheim/L.A. (main reason is disneyland)
    3rd week: Driving back to Pensacola

Basically I want to find out what would be the best way to go and see the most things on the trip there and back. (me and fiance have never been out west)
    Also, I would like to find some interesting things to do in the L.A./Anaheim surrounding area. (we love disney and are going to spend some time there but are looking for some other things to do in the area as well)

thanks

Default Three Week honeymoon

Quote Originally Posted by wishesjake View Post
    I am getting married on June 28 and would like to leave for my honeymoon
    Congratulations on the pending nupitals and welcome to the Great American RoadTrip forum!
    Basically I want to find out what would be the best way to go and see the most things on the trip there and back
    First -- you are doing well -- so many would-be honeymooners-roadtrippers try and squish too much driving into a period that ought to be relaxing and restful. There is so much to see in the west -- but I would put Monument Valley and the Grand Canyon on your short list. And for an overnight accomodation in the Monument Valley area -- you might consider this one. You might find this thread interesting to read regarding a visit to the Grand Canyon -- on a mule...
    Also, I would like to find some interesting things to do in the L.A./Anaheim surrounding area.
    This post might be helpful to you in your planning. And also have both of you take this quiz and talk about the results -- sometimes road trips give rise to unexpected results and it is wise to think about the stresses of such a trip before hand, if you can.

Mark

Default Congrats!

Congratulations! I, too, am planning a honeymoon. Unfortunately I can't talk her out of a plane for a trip longer than 8 hours. Enjoy they honeymoon!