Default June 2006 Motorcycle Odyssey

We took this trip in June 2006 and used this site and the pertinent Road Trip America books for information but it never occured to me to post a report on this site. Ah well better late than never. Hope this helps anyone who is considering traveling to these areas.

The blog can best be viewed by clicking on January and scrolling to the bottom of the page to start from the beginning. Please enjoy.
    Last edited by AZBuck; 10-24-2007 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Preferred Link Format

Default Enjoyed the trip report

Joe,

Thanks for coming back and checking in. Even with the break-down, looks like you had a great ride!

Mark

The Great Midwest, Illinois to be precise

Default On the Road

Nothing like being out on the open road, especially on a motorcycle. I've often considered getting one, but am a bit too scared to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    Nothing like being out on the open road, especially on a motorcycle. I've often considered getting one, but am a bit too scared to do it.

Go for it! Life is short. I bought my first Harley when I was 50(late bloomer) I am 63 now and my riding buddy and me have taken three major trips, countless shorter ones and are planning another this June to the northwest from our base in Colorado. Riding a motorcycle (any brand) is a great way to see the country. In the winter I watch all the slide shows from the previous trips. I never tire of the spectacular scenery.