1. Default Philadelphia, PA to San Francisco, CA (Oct. 25 - Nov. 3)

I am driving from South Jersey to California to start a new job on Monday, November 5. I plan on leaving Thursday, Oct. 25 and taking 10 days to make the cross country venture in my Toyota Corolla. I have a tentative plan which looks really awesome to me, but I am lacking company.

I intend on having an easy-going trip with some flexibility, but in the end I do have to start work on Nov. 5. My current plan has me driving an average of almost 400 miles a day, and I do not wish to drive at night (for safety and because I really want to see my surroundings). If anyone is interested in accompanying me, let me know so we can get a chance to work out the details. I'd have no problem adjusting my plans within my abilities to work out a situation that enables me to experience this with a new friend.

I apologize for the short notice, but it was short notice for me as well. I just hope I can find someone nice to share this with.

Green County, Wisconsin

Default good luck

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

It sounds like you'll have a very nice trip in front of you, even if you have to go solo. Best of luck in finding a fellow traveler to share the experience.

3. Default we almost overlapped

hey, I am going from Connecticut to California, and Pennsylvania is kind of on the way, but it seems that my schedule is less relaxed than yours. Still it would be nice to even travel two cars.

Good luck on your trip.