Default A Free Travel Website for you

RoadTrip America has partnered with "MyTripJournal.com" to create a service that allows you to build a free web site that you can use to post journals, photos, & video clips from your road trips. There is also a mapping feature that allows you to show where you have been.

Here are some very good Trip Journals from the North America area.

I am interested in knowing what you think of this service and look forward to any comments you might wish to share with the development group.

It takes just a few minutes to set-up your site and here is the information about how to get started.

Thanks,

Mark
    Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 10-13-2007 at 03:59 PM.

I have signed up for this and, although it does take a little perseverance to get yourself set up, it's well worth the effort. Within ten or twenty minutes I had a page up and running; it may be a little basic right now but I'm looking forward to padding it out a bit!

Take a look here and see what you think.

Default Great Test Beds

Craig,

I see that both you and Laura have set up your Trip Journal Reports -- excellent -- I am looking forward to seeing what you think of the service and your suggestions for assisting other RTA members as they work with this program as well.

Mark

Default I'm Still Working on Mine

I'm working on mine in between breaking up spats amongst cheerleaders, staff, etc. It's still a serious work in process. As soon as I get something up there I'll post a link. I think I only got as far as starting my journal when I got called away the first time.

Laura

I have a few thoughts on how the service could be tweaked but generally I'm very impressed and, like you, I'm really excited to see where it goes. I feel sure that we can look forward to some fascinating reports.

Default Pretty cool, Mark!

I had been playing around with a few of the different sites for doing this but hadn't settled on which one I wanted to use. Well, of course, this one is going to be my choice. Now I have no excuse not getting my roadtrips upon the web. Thanks!

ETA: I got a brief entry started. It's easy to use. I'll try to add something worth sharing and send the link later.
    Last edited by PNW Judy; 10-14-2007 at 07:55 PM. Reason: added info

Default links not working?

Is this website still working? I've tried the links above. Only a couple of them worked, and couldn't get very far.

Mine is still 'up' although, I'm afraid to say, I've had no chance to bring it up to speed and get it operational. I must try harder.

Default Yep, we are partners now!

Quote Originally Posted by Syv View Post
    Is this website still working? I've tried the links above. Only a couple of them worked, and couldn't get very far.
    Syv, nice to see you back here. Go to this page to get started.

Mark