nona0802 Guest

Default How far and how much for flight from Portland to San Jose

Hello,

I'm going to fly from Portland to San Jose, can you advise to estimate how long and how much is it for the flight?

I appreciate if you can help me on this.
    Last edited by Mass Tim; 08-08-2007 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Prefer to keep answers on the forum

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the RoadTrip America Forum!

Do you have any roadtrip-specific question to ask here?
    We generally do not provide advice when it only relates to the flight between two points; however, if it is a smaller part of a larger question, usually someone will be able to answer your query.

Default Use our airline trip planner

Quote Originally Posted by nona0802 View Post
    I'm going to fly from Portland to San Jose, can you advise to estimate how long and how much is it for the flight?
    You are free to use the travel reservations search engine (above) to get answers to that type of question.

Mark

nona0802 Guest

Default Need you help

Thanks for your advice.

I'm not coming from the U.S.A so I don't know any more and I need your help. I just want to estimate how long, how far and how much for the filght from PDX to San Jose so that I'm making a plan for that.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

RoadTripper Brad Guest

Default Basic Estimates

Quote Originally Posted by nona0802 View Post
    Thanks for your advice.

I'm not coming from the U.S.A so I don't know any more and I need your help. I just want to estimate how long, how far and how much for the filght from PDX to San Jose so that I'm making a plan for that.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    As far as distance, it's about 800-900 miles. Should be no more than a 2 hour flight, since Portland to Phoenix, Arizona is about 2 hours, and that's double the distance.

Price depends on date and airline. A discount airline may be $89, a more expensive airline with a first class ticket may be $400. No one here is a travel agent, so we really don't know the ins-and-outs of the Airline business and can't quote you a price. Hopefully the distance and time frame will be somewhat helpful.

-Brad