1. Default Beaches in Connecticut and Rhode Island

Hello, I'm looking for any beaches in Connecticut or Rhode Island, that you can rent a cottage for a weekend (most places in CT and RI only allow full weeks, we only want to go for a weekend) and isn't over crowded and the beaches are clean? I don't care about side attractions.
    Last edited by froman; 07-29-2007 at 07:27 PM. Reason: weekend only

Tucson, AZ

Default As Do a Lot of People

Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America Forums!

This is where local intel cones in very handy. You do realize, of course, that everyone is looking for the same thing that you are and so, even if you find something, the owner will rightly be charging a fairly steep premium? With that understanding, I've had fairly good luck searching through rental-by-owner sites such as VRBO, CyberRentals, Vacation Rentals, and others. If you don't find anything with those, try a web search using the name of the town you'd like and the words:'vacation rental'.

3. Default

I don't know of any places to rent. But a good beach in RI is called Misquamicut Beach, or something like that. Used to go as a kid and the waves would sometimes be 8-10 ft. But was a nice beach.

4. Default

I know that everyone is looking for the smae thing I am, everyone always rents a house for a full week, and most places only allow only a full week, I just want to rent a house for a WEEKEND.