1. Default Delaware to Myrtle Beach

Hey,
    My name is Shaun and I am taking my girlfriend on a road trip to myrtle beach for her birthday. (August 26- Sept 1) We live in NJ, but I am a professional wrestler and I have a show in Wilmington Delaware. We are leaving right from there. My parents want me to stay at a hotel half way through. Does anyone know a really cheap hotel that we could stay at just for the night? Any help or hints would be appreciated for this is my first road trip. Thanks
    Shaun

Default Is the match at night?

Quote Originally Posted by nickyoceans View Post
    We live in NJ, but I am a professional wrestler and I have a show in Wilmington Delaware... My parents want me to stay at a hotel half way through.
    I think your folks are wise -- it is nearly 530 miles from Willmington to Myrtle Beach and no one should drive that far after working all day! You will be traveling down I-95 and I would suggest thinking about finding a place to sleep around Richmond. Right past the Marine Corps museum (at exit 143) there is a Super 8 -- reasonable prices and very convenient to the highway. Or you could wait for exit 132 and stop by the Virginia Welcome Center -- they often have discount coupons for local motels!

Good luck with your match!

Mark

3. Default

Is the hotel located on Broad St? How far is it off the highway? Hopefully its the same one. Its only 64 dollars a night. If anyone can get a better price, please by all means let me know.

4. Default

Does anyone have any cool ideas of what we could do along this road trip to make it just that much better