1. Default Whats should I do first?

Hey guys,

Im new to this and I'm planning on going to go to LA the last week in August for 10 days. I'm flying into LAX and I was gonna rent a car and drive to San Francisco and stay there for a few nights and work my way to Las Vegas and then back to LA to fly home. That was the original plan but it seems a bit ambitious in such a short space of time!

Does anyone have any ideas on getting all these places squashed into ten days?!....I want to see everything but I don't have much time!

Much appreciated!

Western/Central Massachusetts

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the RoadTrip America Forum!

Ten days is a decent amount of time for this loop - just a quick estimate puts the mileage at about 1250 miles, which averages to 125 miles a day, or about 2.5 hours of driving per day.

What is your definition of everything? Sure, in theory it is the set that includes all possible members, but on a roadtrip, it could be you want to see all of the popular city hangouts or the natural beauty of an area, or a mix of both.

Depending on what your interests are, the suggestions you get will vary.

3. Default The Hotspots!

Thanks for replying so quick!

I wanted to include places like Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Death Valley and the Grand Canyon!....If I see those places, ill be happy!