1. Default Only three weeks to tour!

Hi everyone

I'm from Manchester, England and myself and my husband are planning to do a road trip in the USA next yr but only have 3 weeks. We really want to see Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park and the redwood in Calfornia. Is this feasible in 3 weeks and has only got any route suggestions. As we want to fly from Manchester we prob have to start and finish in fairly major airports ie Las Vegas, Chicago or LA that do direct flights.

Green County, Wisconsin

Default Best of the West

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

You should be able to have a very nice "best of the west" type tour, seeing all the sites you have listed over 3 weeks.

Flying into Las Vegas or San Francisco would probably work best, with Los Angeles being a very feasable alternative. From any of those places, you could do a nice circle, hitting Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, some of Utah's National Parks, working your way up to Yellowstone. Then you could head back towards the Pacific Coast, down through the Redwoods to San Francisco, and then hit Yosemite on your way back to Vegas.

That trip would keep you very busy, but it would still be feasable without being exhausting.