1. Default Need Road Trip Advice:Miami To New York

I Need Some Advice I Live In Miami Beach And I Wanted To Take A Road Trip To New York, But I Have No Idea Where To Start. I Don't Really Have A Time Limit, I Would Not Like To Spend More Than 3 Weeks Doing This, I Was Thinking On Stopping Along The Way To Sight See, Any Ideas Where To Stop???

I've Never Taken A Road Trip Before, I Will Be Traveling With My Boyfriend, I Really Would Appreciate Some Help.... Thanks In Advance!!! : )

Tucson, AZ

Default Need to Start Somewhere

Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America Forums!

There is a book that outlines pretty much everything along I-95, the main artery up the east coast. If you're looking for something a bit quieter, but decidedly slower, try one of the routes I suggested in this current post. It's really hard to know what to suggest without knowing what you're after from this trip (scenery, history, cute towns, vibrant cities?) but looking at those two basic routes should give you an idea of what's available to you and get you started on the planning process.

3. Default

Thank You So Much For Your Quick Response!! : )
    As For What I'm Looking For, I Mostly Want To Visit Major Cities Along The Way, I Was Thinking Washington Dc, Philly, Charlotte, Charleston, Those Are Just A Few.