Default "Sip-N-Dip" Lounge

I am in Great Falls, Montana today and last night stopped by the Sip-N-Dip Lounge at the O'Haire Motor Inn. The Sip-N-Dip was rated #1 by GQ Magazine as the most memorable bar to fly to in the world in 2005. It is truly a great bar -- the back bar is a large steel tank which features mermaids on Thurs-Friday and is one of the best Tiki Bars I have seen. We met Vern Green, the much-heralded bartender who is known for his flaming concoctions and behind the back mixing techniques.

The pool is kept at ~ 85 degrees year round to enable the mermaids to strut their stuff even when the outside temp is ~ -30 degrees....

Off for Glacier NP today.

Mark
    Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 06-30-2007 at 02:28 PM. Reason: added a name

Default Sip n Tip

Wow - I bet if you get one too many in ya, with mermaids floating around, you may be inclined to start wondering if you have wandered into the twilight zone. Sounds like an interesting place!

Sounds hedonisitic.Now,how was Glacier?

Default Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by BadByron View Post
    Sounds hedonisitic.Now,how was Glacier?
    Logan Pass is still closed, but used US-2 and it was so beautiful today -- clear skies, no wind. temps in the mid-50's (just about perfect). Saw a whole bunch of mountain sheep at Sheep Lick -- lots of mother sheep teaching kids to jump on the cliffs. Yikes!

Photos, when I reach the office in a couple of days.

Mark