We will be leaving from Port Huron, MI early July for our family cross country road trip. There are 2 of us and our 7 year old daughter. We will be mainly camping in our 19' Roadtrek Class B. We enjoy mainly nature and all its beauty - walking, hiking, etc. We will be driving mainly 4 or 5 hours each day except for a couples of days. Please suggest must-do-things along the below route and tips of things to do when we are there!
1. Lincoln Trail State Park, IL
2. St Louis
3. Babler State Park
4. Milford State Park
5. Mount Evans
6. Echo Lake Campground
7. CanyonLands National Park (2 days)
8. Grand Canyon National Park (3 or 4 days)
9. Las Vegas (2 or 3 days)
10. Mojave National Preserve
11. Edwards Airforce Base Tour
12. Sequoia / Kings (2 days)
13. Death Valley National Park (2 days)
14. Yosemite (2 days)
15. Coastal Drive SF to Seattle ( 2 days)
Please suggest things in SF, Seattle and along coastal drive
16. Mount St Helen
17. Crater Lake National Park
18. Jasper/Banff (1 week)
19. 10 Day journey home through Canada
Any suggestions here?
Thank you for your input.