1. Default Avon, OH Duct Tape Festival

Has anyone been to the Duct Tape Festival and Parade in Avon, Ohio? We're planning to attend in June and are looking for tips on the parking, lodging and other sites to take in while we're there. Thank you!!

Tucson, AZ

Default That's a New One to Me

Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America Forums!

I've never heard of that festival before, but it sounds and looks like it should be a blast. I did manage to find one web site that mentioned auxiliary parking locations: "Parking is available at the park. Shuttle busses will also run from parking lots at Avon High School and Avon United Methodist Church." And in general, you'll be close enough to Cleveland, that lodging and other activities should not be a problem.

Washington state coast/Olympic Peninsula

Default Duct Tape Festival?

Hysterical....there's a festival or holiday for just about everything, isn't there? Too bad my mom can't go. She's the duct-tape queen.

I have no advise to offer but I do hope you'll return here and share your experiences with us. And pictures! I want pictures of duct-tape stuff.

4. Default

Thanks for your replies! I know, who would've thought "duct tape festival"! My Mom saw it featured on one of the travel channels and thought it looked fun.