Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default KC to Mark Twain National Forest via US-71

    I make this trip to Roaring River State Park about every six weeks or so and this is the first time I've ever thought to take some pictures.

    We hit some intense weather for a bit, heard there were tornadoes about 20 miles west of us on our southbound trip, during which I drove instead of took photos (probably a good thing) but after that we got some huge and lovely rainbows and the weather for the trip was great.

    Road Trip Slideshow
    Last edited by Hadvin; 04-30-2007 at 02:34 PM. Reason: fixed url

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    10,059

    Default Nice Rainbows!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadvin View Post
    We hit some intense weather for a bit, heard there were tornadoes about 20 miles west of us on our southbound trip, during which I drove instead of took photos (probably a good thing) but after that we got some huge and lovely rainbows and the weather for the trip wasgreat.
    Very nice rainbows and other photos -- is there some way to see those images without that zoom effect (and/or speed up the progression)? I never can take that much time -- and I would have liked to have seen all of the selections.

    Thanks for the report.

    Mark

  3. #3

    Default

    hmm.. that was Image Shack's idea, not mine! lol I'll see if I can mess with it.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post
    is there some way to see those images without that zoom effect (and/or speed up the progression)?
    Alright, I'm messing with Google's Picasa program and their Web Album function.

    Google Picasa Web Album

    Like that better? I guess I never was one for slideshows anyway! :D

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    10,059

    Default Much better, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadvin View Post
    Alright, I'm messing with Google's Picasa program and their Web Album function.
    Yeah, much easier format for me. Thanks! I am now officially late to an editorial meeting -- back later.

    M

Similar Threads

  1. Sequoia National Forest and National Mon.
    By Andrewnere in forum Fall & Winter RoadTrips
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 12:03 PM
  2. First Solo Road trip to westbound from Boston
    By welllam in forum RoadTrip Field Reports
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 08:19 AM
  3. where to go for 3 month???
    By in forum Planning Summer RoadTrips
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 09:34 AM
  4. NC to Grand Canyon by RV
    By Cathy in forum Planning Summer RoadTrips
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2004, 01:15 AM
  5. brit on 48 state road trip
    By Kaity in forum Gear-Up!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2003, 03:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Find the Perfect Hotel
    Search RoadTrip Motels
    Enter city name

    Loading...



  • MORE STORIES