1. Default A Deal of A lifetime- not sure if it's ever been tried! Feedback please!

You know how there's those movies how people switch houses for a month in totally different places.. I bet it's happend in real life at least once, somewhere. Anyway... I have an idea. My friends and I want to take a massive roadtrip.. across America.. granted we are newbs at this but we have to do it before we get too old and tied down. Thing is, none of us are 25 yet so we can't rent a car. Don't really know if any of us would want to use one of our cars and besides, we think it would be best to really take in all the states one time across... without having to drive the car back to California!
    NOW FOR MY GREAT IDEA THAT I NEED FEEDBACK ON: How about the idea of driving another group of roadtrippers from east coast's car back to east coast for them once they reach west coast, so they can also just fly back to their hometown without repeating the entire trip...! Ideas...?? or people that actually may want to take me up on the offer?!??!
    Bon Voyage!

Default An entire industry already exists

Quote Originally Posted by RoadTrippper0413 View Post
    You know how there's those movies how people switch houses for a month in totally different places
    Welcome to the Great American RoadTrip Forum. There are several companies that provide a version of this service. Click here for a list and here for more information about Drive-Away services. Also, I don't know if you have ever read On The Road by Jack Kerouac, but that is pretty much what he did!

Mark
    Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 04-13-2007 at 07:54 PM. Reason: link to Jack Kerouac's "On the Road" -- A classic!

Default How about Costa Rica?

Quote Originally Posted by RoadTrippper0413 View Post
    How about the idea of driving another group of roadtrippers from east coast's car back to east coast
    Or how about driving a car from Vancouver to Costa Rica? Here is a roadtripper who is looking for someone to do exactly that!

Mark