1. Default Summer Roadtrip 08'

I was thinking/planning out a road trip that my friends and I could go on in the summer of 2008 and was stuck on some interesting and fun place to see along the way....

We wanted to travel West from Minnesota, sorta of doing a loop of the western states... any ideas of place to visit, national parks and such that would be awesome. were looking at pretty much any state with fun activities from Minnesota west.

Thanks in advance!

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the RoadTrip America Forum!

The first step is to stop at this page and have your friends and yourself take our compatibility quiz.

For some good National Park info - check here. A quick search of the forum will bring up a wealth of information as well.

Off the top of my head, I can think of the following National Parks
    Glacier
    Yellowstone
    Badlands
    Grand Canyon
    Grand Tetons
    among many others.

Here are some questions you will want to consider:

How much time and what is your budget for this trip? How many of you will there be? What is your mode of transportation? Where will you be lodging?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Tim View Post

Here are some questions you will want to consider:

How much time and what is your budget for this trip? How many of you will there be? What is your mode of transportation? Where will you be lodging?
    Right now I am still in the planning stage, but for a estimate, I don't really have a time planned for the trip, just want to take our time a visit as many things as we can (within a 2 1/2 month period) my budget I am thinking of right now is about 5,500 dollars (I am planning doing a camping a few nights and then staying at a hotel to get a shower here and there and what not.) There probably be at least two of us, 3 at the max. And we will probably be driving a 95' subaru legacy sedan or maybe a 98' ford econoline (conversion van)

If you have any ideas for me to added to the planning stages, they would be greatly appreciated.