Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 7500 mile trip, in progress!

I posted on here way back in last year announcing my plans to go on a roadtrip with my fiancee. We're three days in now! This trip takes us from Richmond, VA out to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, from LA to Seattle, to Denver and back.

You can follow along with pictures and journal entries here

Hope you enjoy following along!
    Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 04-05-2007 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Sorry, external RSS Feeds may not be linked from here

Las Vegas, Nevada

Default Welcome home!

Quote Originally Posted by drmfreek View Post
    Hope you enjoy following along!
    Very pleased to learn you made it home safe from Iraq! Enjoy your roadtrip adventure!

RoadTrippers A & R Guest

Great thread, nice album!!!!

What a fantastic website, well done! I love the roadcasts, fabulous idea. I love your accents!! I hope you get the time lapse problems sorted and I look forward to following your ongoing journey over the next couple of weeks.

Keithville, LA

Default I love the Video!

When I have more time I'm going to have to listen to all the webcasts. I love the play by play notion. I may have to do that one day.

I'll definitely have to keep checking back to see how y'all are progressing.

Washington state coast/Olympic Peninsula

Default Fantastic!

Welcome home! I'm also glad you made it home safely. Congrats on the upcoming wedding, too.

Terrific website. Very well done. Visually appealing, easy to navigate, and lots of cool info. I enjoyed the roadcast I listened to. I'll try to listen to more as you go along. Loved the video clip, too. Again well done! I wish I had the skills to do something like that to chronicle my own road trips.

I subscribed to your RSS feed so I could track your progress - fantastic work you're doing on the site - it will make a fantastic record of your trip for you to look back on in years to come.

It's given me a couple of ideas for a trip I'm doing in a couple of weeks too - thanks!!

Thanks very much for all the interest! We're doing great on the trip, just posted the time lapse from the arrival into Las Vegas. Should have some new things posted soon!

If you check out the Picture page or the Video page on you'll see that there are some more picture dates added, as well as a time lapse video for a good portion of California's highway 1 on the coast!

The Great Midwest, Illinois to be precise

Default Great Site

Great trip, great site. Looks like you were along Route 66 at times.