1. Default Honeymoon Detroit to Florida September 2007

I am planning a roadtrip from Detroit to Florida starting September 15 of this year. I purchased the I-75 guidebook but I'd love help picking the best stops along the highway. What is most exciting and where can we get great food? Any help would be appreciated!

Default You have the "bible" now

Quote Originally Posted by goatsinredcoats View Post
    I am planning a roadtrip from Detroit to Florida starting September 15
    Congruatulations on the pending wedding and welcome to the Great American RoadTrip Forum!
    I purchased the I-75 guidebook but I'd love help picking the best stops along the highway.
    Did you get the newest edition (14th)? Dave Hunter is THE man when it comes to both finding amazing local (excellent food) and unusual lodging choices. What would constitute "most exciting" for you? Thrill rides, bars, factory tours, shopping?

Mark

3. Default

I'm looking forward to doing something that is memorable, whether that is a tour or an event, it doesn't matter to me. I love seeing things that aren't major attractions and we'll try anything! I did buy the 14th edition and it's been a big help, but it's hard to decide which things to choose. We're going on a road trip for the adventure and to spend some quality time together. Any suggestions would be appreciated!