1. Default FL to TN to IN to NV...

What a cool site - I wish I would have know about it sooner! My husband is in the Air Force so we travel pretty frequently. Within the next couple of weeks we will be leaving NW Florida where we have been living and I am returning home to Vegas while my husband does a tour in Korea. We are driving up to Eastern Tennessee to visit his family and then up to Indianapolis to visit friends. Then we are planning to take I-70&I-15 (with a pit stop in Southern Utah) to LasVegas. Where else would you recommend to stop, see, eat, etc. along the way? We've taken the 40 and the 10 across before but this will be our first time taking I-70. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

Default Welcome home!

Quote Originally Posted by queenomandy View Post
    Within the next couple of weeks we will be leaving NW Florida where we have been living and I am returning home to Vegas
    Las Vegas has been "home" to RTA since 1999 and so welcome to the Great American RoadTrip Forum!
    Then we are planning to take I-70&I-15 (with a pit stop in Southern Utah) to LasVegas.
    Got to stop and go up in the Arch at St. Louis -- it is pretty amazing -- Goblins State park and the rest of the San Rafael Swell area is pretty swell (both on the Interstate and off the paved roads).

Here is one local's view about living and working in Las Vegas --

Mark

3. Default

So I think we've decided to see the St. Louis Arch, the Anheuser Busch tour, and the Coors tour in Golden, CO - anything else fun along the way? Particularly in Denver?

Hey Guys

I'm here in St Louis and it seems that you will be traveling through at some point. You will see the arch as you come across the Mississippi and that would be a great stop. If you have time to eat, there are so many places, but if you take I44 as opposed to straight along I70, I would recommend "The Hill" for some great Italian food -- I44 and Kingshighway. You can take 44 to 270 north to get back to 70 to continue your trip. If I can help with some other ideas, let me know or PM offline. Enoy!

Mike

Default Also in St. Louis

The subject of things to do in St. Louis came up once before and generated a number of recommendations for possible sights and activities in this thread.

AZBuck