1. Default Tour from San Diego to Grand Canyon and West Coast California

My wife and I are planning a tour from San Diego to Grand Canyon and west coast by car. I have already done a similar trip but by plane in 1998, we have visited Flagstaff, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego.
    We have only 10 days available starting on 1st of May/07. We will start our trip in San Diego and we plan to visit Phoenix, Grand Canyon, Historic US66 from Flagstaff to Needles, Sequoia National Park, Yosemite Park, San Francisco, Carmel, Santa Barbara and San Diego. Our plan is not finished. We can make changes. Please do you have suggestions? Are 10 days enough to a fast trip through this route?
    Thanks!!

Default It will be a fast trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Silva View Post
    My wife and I are planning a tour from San Diego to Grand Canyon and west coast by car.
    Welcome to the Great American RoadTrip Forum! The trip is doable -- but as you already know, you won't have much time to spend in any of those places. This is a popular theme on this Forum and if you look at the second post in this thread, you will find many suggestions. Also look at the bottom of this page for more ideas.
    We have only 10 days available starting on 1st of May/07. We will start our trip in San Diego
    I would suggest that you do the west coast of California first up to San Francisco and then swing by Yosemite and onto Sequoia (here are a a couple of threads that address that) and then swing over to Oatman and follow Route 66 to Flagstaff and then back to Phoenix and back to San Diego.

Mark