Thread: 12-volt cooler

1. Default 12-volt cooler

our trip will cover about 7,550 miles. We are looking for a good 12volt fridge that will plug into our cigarette lighter. Any info will help. Road tripper

Default Several of us use them

Quote Originally Posted by road tripper View Post
    our trip will cover about 7,550 miles.
    Wow! Where and when are you taking this road trip adventure? Welcome to the Great American RoadTrip Forum!
    We are looking for a good 12volt fridge that will plug into our cigarette lighter. Any info will help.
    I don't use one, but several of the experienced roadtrippers on this Forum really like them. Here is one of the posts that discuss them. Plus, one of the RTA sponsors this year, specializes in a huge range of coolers!

Mark
    Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 03-16-2007 at 10:24 PM.

3. Default 7500 mile road trip

Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post
    Wow! Where and when are you taking this road trip adventure? Welcome to the Great American RoadTrip Forum!I don't use one, but several of the experienced roadtrippers on this Forum really like them. Here is one of the posts that discuss them. Plus, one of the RTA sponsors this year, specializes in a huge range of coolers!

Mark
    Mark, the trip starts where we are now (in the Philippines) not really a road trip I guess but from here we go to Spokane, Spokane to Kellogg, Id. From Kellogg to Hailey Id. Hailey to Lakewood Ca and then to Ensenada B.C. then to Dalhart tx, Austin Tx and then to Palm Coast Fl: then Dearborn Mi. and back to Kellogg Id then to the Philippines where we have a second home. WE leave here on the 22nd of March (my 71st birthday) and return the 22nd of May. We will take a number of side trips along the way. I found several 12V fridges and will be taking one on the trip. Thanks much, road tripper ron