1. Default San Francisco - Las Vegas

Hi,

Me and my boyfriend are flying from England into San Francisco in September for a 3 night stay and are then planning to drive to Las Vegas for a 5 night stay. We have 10 days to travel from San Fran to Vegas and I was hoping for some route advice!!!

After speaking to some friends and family who have all done the same trip via Yosemite to Las Vegas, we are thinking we would prefer to travel down the west coast and then across to Vegas.

Some people have also recommended not going to LA although I think we would still like to even for a 1 night stay.

Any ideas?? Although our flights are booked, we haven't really thought through the direction to take!!! (not very organised!!)

Cheers
    Karen

Default A very popular route discussion herein

Quote Originally Posted by KarenD View Post
    Me and my boyfriend are flying from England into San Francisco in September for a 3 night stay and are then planning to drive to Las Vegas for a 5 night stay
    Welcome to the Great American RoadTrip Forum! This is a very popular topic and is discussed in about 1200 threads on this forum. For starters, look at this thread and look at some of the suggested threads in the second post. Then look at the bottom of this page for similar ideas.
    Some people have also recommended not going to LA although I think we would still like to even for a 1 night stay.
    LA is a fascinating, wonderful, city and if you can find an extra day or two, you would not be disappointed.

Mark