1. Default Help!! Driving Washington to Ohio...

This summer our family will be moving from Washington to the east coast. We could really use some advice on how to plan the trip - where to stop for hotels/eating. It looks like our best route will be straight out I 90 the whole way across. We have never done a cross country drive so I am at a loss as to how to start planning it. We have an additional challenge... we are traveling with our 3 children ages 7, 4, and the baby will be almost 1 year at the time we go.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Green County, Wisconsin

Default Starting Point

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

I think you would really benefit from starting by taking a look at the many helpful articles in RTA's Roadtrip Planning section. Also Check out the Families section, with the 10 Rules article being one of my favorites.

Those should help you relax and get your feet under you as you start to make your plans.

3. Default

Good evening! I came to the forum for ideas but got a similar response. Wondering what ideas YOU have come up with. I am making the reverse trip this summer. I can give you some ideas if you will be stopping in Chicago. Where in Ohio are you headed?

Green County, Wisconsin

While we really are happy that you are looking through some of the old threads, as many of them do have great tips and ideas that will help you figure out what it is that you are looking for, I would suggest that you also take a look at the dates of these threads.

This thread is from 2007, and the poster has not been active since then, so once again, its very unlikely you're going to get a response.