ottopuppy Guest

Default Make a few new friends and take a road trip?

Looking to make a few new friends and take a road trip across the country and back. Looking for someone who would like to take a trip across the country and back, would like to take our time and see some things, with no real plans. I am in florida and would like to make some friends in florida or neighboring states to take this trip. We could share the cost and enjoy. I am a 39yr. old gay male, I have lived in florida for 10 years now. If you are interested, drop me a line. It doesn't matter where you live, we can hook-up and go from there. It doesn't matter if you are a guy or a gal or gay or str8. I only mention I am to prevent any surprises, in case you have problems with such. Looking forward to hearing from you. Would be nice to get several people maybe 3 or 4 to take this trip. We can talk about when we would take it. Also up for other smaller roadtrips. And freinds who like roadtrips and discovering new places, etc. I really have no timeframe, we can talk about it, and how long we want to take to makethe trip. Even if this trip is not one you would like to do, I am up for others, short or long trips.

Take Care.
    Last edited by ottopuppy; 02-09-2007 at 01:23 PM. Reason: add info

Tucson, AZ

Default Best of Luck

Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America forum.

Hope you are able to find others to share your adventure(s). Is there any time frame during which you are looking to make you cross-country trek? And how long to you intend to take to cover the distance? Such info could be useful in finding people headed that way when you are.

SW Ky, w/i 60 miles of Nashville.

Default let's talk!

hi ottopuppy. i live in southwestern ky and am hoping to take a road trip in early summer. i would be interested in traveling with you and hopefully a few more people to share the costs. i don't want to be in a hurry and take the time to enjoy the sights. i need to keep the trip as inexpensive as possible. my timeframe is about a month but it all depends on how long my funds last. i am a good driver, easygoing, respectful and just love having fun. i would like to talk to you further and see if we are looking for the same thing. i have looked at traveling along rt. 66 to L.A., driving up California coast, and driving up to oregon city and then heading back down the oregon trail. i am a very occasional drinker and a nonsmoker and i don't think i could travel with someone who smokes in the car. anyway, let me know if you are interested and maybe we can work it all out!