View Poll Results: D9D (Denied Access) Can you see this photo?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I can see the photo of the Audi

3 33.33%
  • NO, I can only see a black rectangle with "D9D" in the center

6 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just an intro and Hello.

Not sure if this is SOP here, or if this would be the right forum to do this, but here goes. I'm Bob from Bozeman, Mt. I frequent a couple of forums and it seems to be pretty standard to introduce yourself when you're new at those forums. My wife and I travel a lot for dogshows(German Shorthaired Pointers for us), and prefer to do it by car, I don't need to show anywhere I would need to fly my dogs. I also love to drive, so when I stumbled onto this site it seemed like common sense to join. Dogshows have taken us from Houston, Tx, to Helena, Mt, to Wichita, Ks, and California, not to mention having roadtripped all over the west in the family wagon pulling the pop-up trailer whe I was growing up. I hope my experiences can add to the forums. As for what originally brought me here, I was looking for help with a trip we have coming up in April, if you care to see if you can help click the link. Safe travels and tia.
    http://www.roadtripamerica.com/forum...ad.php?p=38844
    And our preferred mode of travel.
    Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 01-31-2007 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Removed the "D9D" image from view

Default That is a fine looking ride!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboBob View Post
    Not sure if this is SOP here, or if this would be the right forum to do this, but here goes. I'm Bob from Bozeman, Mt
    I thought it might be Bozeman -- you might want to fix the typo in your description since now it reads "Location: Bozone, Mt"
    I hope my experiences can add to the forums.
    We look forward to reading your posts! ...And that is a fine looking ride!

Mark

OK, is my pic file too big, am I not authorised to post a pic or how else could I have screwed that up?

Default We see it? You can't?

OK, is my pic file too big, am I not authorised to post a pic or how else could I have screwed that up?
    We can see a photo of your Audi -- was there another image that you intended to display?

Mark

Yeah, those of us lucky enough to live here commonly refer to it as Bozone, and why is it I can't see my own pic in the post, and you seem to be able to.
    All I see is a Black box with "dgd" in it.

Default Oh, an insider joke!

Yeah, those of us lucky enough to live here commonly refer to it as Bozone,
    Bozeman is a pretty place. I have family there and have been in the area many times.
    and why is it I can't see my own pic in the post, and you seem to be able to.All I see is a Black box with "dgd" in it.
    I don't know, that is strange. Are you looking at this post? Send me PM (private message) so we can try and figure this out.

Mark

7. Default Can't see it either..

Just as a note, I can't see it either. Just a black picture with some blockish text that reads roughtly "d9d"

Default This very curious

It is a denial of service issue.

Help Desk Expert, Arizona Brad writes: Looks like he,turbobob, hotlinked an image from another server and has been "D9D", or denied.

I checked on several computers and I can see it fine. I have started a poll (above) I would like to see how wide-spread this issue is.

Thanks,

Mark

RoadTripper Brad Guest

Default Very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post
    I checked on several computers and I can see it fine.
    I too checked it from several browsers... Firefox, IE, and Opera all show it. I even started a test post to see if the same D9D image would come up, as soon as I clicked OK after entering the URL of the actual image, it showed up in the post as D9D.

The only reason I can think of that would allow Mark to see it is that he may happen to be in an unblocked IP bracket.

-Brad
    Last edited by RoadTripper Brad; 01-31-2007 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Add Signature

Default Am I the only one that can see this?

I checked from four different browsers using two ISPs and I can see it. Am I the only viewer that can see it?

Mark