Default Ft Mitchell, Ky ?'s

Is anyone here familiar with a place called the Drawbridge Inn in Ft Mitchell, Ky? We're going there for a national dogshow for our breed(German Shorthaired Pointers). It is the host hotel for the event, and it is very convenient to stay at the host hotel for these events, but, all the reviews we've been able to find for this place are pretty bad. We're looking for some firsthand knowledge of the place. As an alternative we're looking at the Ashley Quarters hotel in Florence(5 miles away?). If it wasn't so helpful to stay at the host hotel for these shows, I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Ashley, but I'm wondering how bad the Drawbridge can really be. Tia!

Default You got us!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboBob View Post
    Is anyone here familiar with a place called the Drawbridge Inn in Ft Mitchell, Ky?
    Welcome to the Great American RoadTrip Forum! It is pretty rare for us to be stumped -- but I am not sure that anyone online right now, knows this place. I looked at the current online reviews and the really critical ones seem to date from early 2005. The reviews from mid to late 2006 all seem to be OK, so maybe they have fixed some things.

Sorry, we don't have any first hand information.

Mark