• Pahrump Valley Winery - Pahrump, Nevada

winery
      Photo by Osie Turner
      The Pahrump Valley Winery is more than just a vineyard. They have an "upscale casual" restaurant called Symphonys, an RV park out back, and cabins available for rent through Wine Ridge RV Resort. The winery is picturesque with nice mountain views. They also offer guests complimentary wine tasting of their locally grown (if you consider California to be "local") and produced vintages. It's a good place for a fine evening out of town, or just to try some wine and stroll about the vineyard grounds.

If you go:
      The restaurant does not take lunch reservations, but it is recommended to make one for dinner. The prices for both the wines and dining are pretty reasonable. They do free guided tours of the facility daily at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.

Links:

3810 Winery Road
      Pahrump, Nevada 89048 USA
      pvwine@hotmail.com

Phone Numbers:

Pahrump Valley Winery
      +1 (775) 751-7800

Wine Ridge RV Resort & Cottages
      +1 (775) 751-7805

Comments 1 Comment
        Mark Sedenquist -
        I need to update this report. I stopped by the restaurant for lunch today and Robert, our waiter, shared news about the expansion of the grape growing operation. The food was excellent and I enjoyed an estate-grown Zin. This is truly a remarkable destination for food and wine now!

Mark

MORE STORIES