• RoadTrip Compatibility Quiz

Comments 8 Comments
        Mark Sedenquist -
        This quiz was created from the premise of the original RTA RoadTrip Compatibility Quiz which has been taken thousands of times over the last decade by those planning road trips. This quiz doesn't cover all of the kinds of road trips that people can take, but we hope that it provides a funny way to think about some of these issues.

Please let us know what you think about such a quiz.

Mark
        Southwest Dave -
        That's pretty neat and as with the other compatibility quiz, it's a really good tool to get a light hearted discussion started for any group planning to travel together. It's a lot better than finding out you have totally different ideas on how to relax half way around the trip !

My result; OFF the Grid.

For you, the whole point of hitting the road is to get away from it all. You want to disconnect, unplug, and power down. Above all, avoid road tripping with anyone who can't survive for a day without wifi or a cell signal. Since you probably like to camp as well, make sure your companions share your affinity for "roughing it."
        That's pretty close and I guess there are those that would think of an RV as 'roughing it' !

Dave.
        Mark Sedenquist -
        Thanks Dave, if you take it again, try some alternative choices, I think you will find some of the other "results" humorous -- or, at least, interesting. Creating such a quiz is remarkably complex --

Mark
        Mark Sedenquist -
        This comment was sent to us via e-mail
        BL:
        I created 3 different results, Mary two, perhaps. None of ours matched. You would think we ride in the same vehicle only under protest.
        keithg -
        I got "Off the grid". It was fun.
        Keith
        Lifemagician -
        Yup Keith, me too.

But I could see how you can get different results, as I could easily have chosen two in most options.

Lifey
        AZBuck -
        There are actually two different sites for this quiz, one each for the correct and incorrect ("...RoadTrip-Compatability-Quiz") spelling of the URL. Thanks for keeping both so that we don't have to go back and fix all the previous links.

AZBuck
        keithg -
        I could have as well. My brain was stressing deciding hehehe. All good. :)

Keith
    • Find the Perfect Hotel
      Search RoadTrip Motels
      Enter city name

MORE STORIES